Sunday, July 15, 2007

Just a quick mention

Dane county farmers market - Madison Wisconsin
Dane county farmers market - Madison Wisconsin
Last Summer I had the opportunity to visit Madison Wisconsin - Much to my surprise, I was very impressed with what is called Lake City Lake because Madison is stuck right dab in between two lakes.
While visiting Madison I also got to see their farmers market set up right in down town Madison by the capital building. This summer Madison's Dane County farmers market has been rated number 1 in the country By Eating Well Magazine. Congrats to Madison and all the farmers there working hard to provide fresh wholesome fruits vegetables and other home grown foods for all to enjoy.
I recommend Madison as a city to visit as it's quaint uniqueness took me back to a much simpler time.

No comments:

Post a Comment